Merge ccs proposal. delayed! : Monero


Hi everyone

My Proposal

as you know or not I wanted to translate GUI,CLI,Monerujo,Cakewallet,Mymonero.org,Getmonero.com to Persian but someone said you should start with fewer like GUI at first. I dont know how many days have been past since I sent my proposal to ccs. as moderators suggestions, I edited my proposal but now I’m waiting alot. this is not a very hard situation to decide! I cant go there every day and check if my proposal has been approved or not. this is not an appropriate behavior from the Monero’s team. So I want a moderator merge my request faster.

Your sincerely



Source link

قالب وردپرس

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *